Monday, April 17, 2006

OMG OMG OMG!

IT'S COMING!! MY SWEET SWEET MACBOOK PRO IS ARRIVING TODAY!

i woke up to my phone's alarm, thinking it was apple calling me to deliver the good news. but sadly, it wasn't apple. so i dragged myself up and called applecare to enquire about the arrival date of my mbp. the nice australian man (g'day mate!) informed me that it would be delivered tomorrow. dejected, like a spurned lover, i hung up.

not long thereafter, my mobile phone rang and on it's display was the very familiar number of Apple Asia HQ! they confirmed my home address and made me stay home from 2 to 5 TODAY!! to receive my mbp in person. HOLY SHIT! IT'S HERE! (on the way)


now im getting all antsy. what if my mbp isn't perfect!! oh that would be VERY shitty indeed. this is just like those IRC meetups of yesteryear: you will trade photos with a new chat friend, and find that she's actually pretty attractive. then when you guys decide to meet, u get antsy over the meeting.

please please please please please please please let it be perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home