Sunday, April 16, 2006

Macbook Pro tomorrow? + shopping updates.

I hope so (good)... either that or on tuesday. (not good)

Things i've bought during the weekend.

1) a pair of adidas shoes.











2) a pair of shure silicone eartips for my apple in-ear headfones. previously these were my only hated apple product coz of the inferior sound they produced. but once i fitted the shure eartips on them, these puppies SANG! so a tip for those using apple in-ear plugs, get a pair of shure silicone eartips. they can be purchased from the very nice and very gentlemanly wilson at jaben networks. he carries awesome In-ear monitors as well. Westones and Shures and Etymotics. he even lets you test them (do clean your ears before you head down.) here's how they look now.











3) LaCie Brick 250GB hard drive.











4) LaCie External 16x DVD burner.














I'm gonna start clearing my table in anticipation of the MBP tomorrow.

Check out Richard Cheese! I first heard of them when germaine and i were browsing a mac at applecentre@funan. He plays Vegas versions of chart topping music. Tres funny.

Was browsing Wired and came up with this nice article about iPods on Microsoft campus.

I'm customizing certain things to be my makeshift ipod stand.

1 Comments:

At Mon Apr 17, 12:46:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Unknown said...

the lego block looks freaking awesome duuuuude ... sweeeeet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home