Monday, February 27, 2006

i finally did it.

i shaved my head bald yesterday. now there's a short growth of hair that makes my head look like freshly mowed lawn. and i can feel air on my scalp! it's like a surround sound experience. simply walking along the road will allow me to feel my head encased in a breeze. of course pictures will be up soon.

oh. skive had a photoshoot as well. pictures will be up soon too. we got chased out of the rooftop of tiong bahru plaza by a pair of security guards, who said the area was restricted. but goddamn, the place as totally accessible! unlocked doors and free passages. i wonder how could it have been "restricted" if it was so unrestrictive in access.

3 Comments:

At Tue Feb 28, 02:33:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look like an alien head lah.. ET. Am I polite? hobs.

 
At Tue Feb 28, 09:58:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh my brother also. he's going to ARMY though.

 
At Thu Mar 02, 02:20:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Unknown said...

i dont know if you cld make the description of yr hair sound anymore like pubes. "a short growth of hair that .."etcetc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home