Sunday, July 24, 2005

this is the 70th post.

i went, for my very first time to Coco Latte. (issit one word? or two? maybe the more informed of you clubbers can tell me.) it was a celebration in honor of Nelson's birthday. he is 23 now. and old fucker like me.

for those who havnt been, its fucking small. it's just a little bigger than my room. i kid you not. and there was this fucking lame ass who kept trying to dance with the girls in my group, even after the girls showed they weren't interested. he would tap them on their shoulders and offer his hand, like "can i have a dance with you?". the girls would ignore him, and he would STILL just keep dancing near them and after 5 mins or so, try the same pathetic move. what an asshole! so after awhile, whenever he was trying to get in, i would manouver myself to dance in between him and the girls. the funny thing is, i can feel him trying to push me away, but i have more muscles in my left buttcheek than the whole of him put together so guess who won?

and out of nowhere, these 2 girls came up to our group and started introducing themselves. one was marabelle (interesting name) and the other was cheryl (or carol..). we all introduced ourselves and this is how my introduction went,

girl "hi! cheryl/carol here!"
me "hi! im nick"
girl "?"
me "nick! NICK! like nicholas?"
girl "oh! okay haha"

i swear she thought i said "dick" the first time round. and she was with this fugly nerd and balding indian. i thought she was hot, but obviously she's lacking in the taste.

and oh, my ex-students are missing me. why? because their new math teacher is a tyrant and gives them like 10 pages of homework every day. its not saying that i disagree with homework, i gave my fair share too, but it's all about motivating them to do the homework instead of oppressing them to get it over and done with.

twigs is back in australia. and so is denise. thanks denise for the backpack! and erm, thanks twigs for introducing lucky and i. haha

let's see, anything else? nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home