Wednesday, July 20, 2005

i pulled my fucking back muscle. the spinae erecta i think. but dont worry girls, it's got nothing to do with having giant erections.

so that means no gym. sigh. at this putzing rate, im never gonna get to my 80kg goal. its already been a month and im stuck at 75. fuck.

i had an orientation program for tmc/monash students just this monday. collected my textbooks (not too bad) and sat next to another leftie (not too bad either). her name's anita and she oozed boredom during the "tour" of the "facilities". i used inverted commas because they both sucked. oh and my old BMT bunkmate was there too. he's taking the IT course. me? im in psych/humans.

lessee what else. oh i am supposed to pen a letter to my ex-student but really, im too fucking lazy. i know. if you're reading this (you know whLinko you are), im sorry. but i WILL write. just gimme a coupla months..

things i need to get
1) weightlifting belt
2) a small table for my room from ikea
3) school bag from malaysia

what else... sites to check out
cafepress.com
the onion

you heard it here first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home